Raksha Bandhan is almost here and everyone wants to make something specials for the guest. The festival is special for everyone and especially for siblings. If there is no dessert during the festival, it will be incomplete for you too. If something special is made in the desert, all the guests will be happy with the brother. So today we're going to tell you the special recipes for making 'Shrikhand' which you can try this time.
- 2 cups fat-filled yogurt
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- some sticks of saffron
- 1 tbsp (soaked in lukewarm water)
- 1 tbsp almond clipping
- 1 tbsp pistachio clipping
- Soak saffron in 1 tbsp lukewarm water. Put aside.
- Place the curd in cotton cloth. Remove the cotton cloth and remove the water and discard it.
- Remove the curd in a bowl, add the powdered sugar, mix well and whine using the knee.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron-water mixture and mix again.
- Take out the shrikhand in a bowl and garnish with almond and pistachio clippings and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve cool.