You can try 'Chili Garlic Potato' if you want to eat spicy during the rainy season. You don't need to go out somewhere, but you can easily make it at home. So with evening tea you can eat 'Chili Garlic Potato' as a snack. Today we're going to tell you the 'Chili Garlic Potato' recipes that are the best idea for your Evening Snacks.
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 250 grams of potatoes
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 finely chopped spring anion
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 eating colors
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- First peel the potatoes and cut them like fingers.
- Steam the chopped potatoes in the microwave at 100% power for 10 minutes. Keep aside to cool it.
- Microwave for 30 seconds on 100% power by inserting butter into the second microwave bol.
- Put chopped garlic, onions and green peppers in this lyrics once again microwave at 100% power for 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes and mix well with cornflour for about half a cup of water.
- Add soy sauce, tomato sauce, vinagar, color, salt and pepper and microwave it for about 5 minutes. Garlic Putato is ready.