The festival of Bakrid or Eid al-Adha is close to which is very special to the Muslim community. If you are planning to make some dishes on the occasion of this festival, you are going to have a special dish that you can know how to make at home. The festival is celebrated with great fanfare all over the country. On this day, goats are sacrificed and meat is made. So today we've come up with a special recipe for you to make 'Learning Kebabs'. So let's know about this Recipe.
Mutton mince -500 g
Onion-02 (medium size)
Cashew nuts - 02 tbsp
Garam Masala Powder-3/3 4 tsp
Raw papaya paste- 01 tbsp
Cream- 02 tsp
Chaat Masala-01 tsp (to sprinkle from top)
- Cut the papaya and grind it first for learning kebabs.
- Let the cashew nut in light warm water for 15 minutes. After wetting, grind it finely.
- Cut the onions and so on till they brown.
- Add the onion, mince, cashew nuts, garam masala, papaya paste, cream and salt as needed and knead for an hour.
- Heat the rod lightly in the oven (on which the kebab can be wrapped).
- Then create a large ball of the lamb and wrap it around.
- Wrap the remaining lamb and cook in an oven. Scare/Flickr in between Also rotates the rod.
- Remove the kabab when it has a slight brownishness.
- If there is no oven, it can also be made in a non-stick pan.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to the pan and turn the kebab into a light brown fry.
- Collect the method of making learning kebabs completed.