When you go out somewhere, you sometimes prefer to drink shakes that are cool and have a good test. It is especially drunk in summer but you can drink it in any season. So today we're going to tell you how to make biscuit milkshake at home, which you can make at any time and chill your mood. Your children will also love it.
- 1 Packet Biscuit
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup (for decoration)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (for decoration)
- A few pieces of biscuit (for decoration)
Method of making:
- First, put the biscuit into a mixer jar.
- Add milk and vanilla ice cream.
- Now all of them are well-smoothed.
- Add the chocolate syrup and run the mixer once again.
- So just shake your biscuit milk is ready this way.
- First insert the chocolate syrup into the serving glass, then shake the ready. Garnish a scoop vanilla ice cream and biscuit pieces from above.