Your capsicum vegetable will be eaten in a normal manner. But it can also make you in many ways. So today we will have a special recipes for Rajasthani besan chilli that will change your test and a new test. So let's tell you this new capsicum recipes.
* Required content:
- 6 green chillies
- one tbsp gram flour
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp Amchoor powder
- 1 tsp fennel, grounded
- A pinch of asa
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- half a teaspoon rye
- salt to taste
- one tbsp mustard oil
* Method of making:
- Wash the green chillies and break the stems. Then cut the peppers.
- Keep heating the cauldron on the gas now.
- Add the besan to the pan and fry on a medium flame till it browns slightly. Keep the besan on the klashso so that it does not burn.
- Remove the gram flour on a plate and add oil to the pan and heat it.
- Add cumin seeds, rye and asahee in the oil.
- When the rye, cumin tempering, mix well with coriander, turmeric, amchoor powder, ground fennel seeds, green chillies and salt.
- Add 1 tbsp of water to the chilli mixture and cover the pan and allow the chilli to cook on a low flame for 2 minutes.
- Open the lid and add the roasted gram flour to the green chillies. Fry it for 2 minutes and then turn off the flame.
- Ready Rajasthani besanwali peppers. Now serve it on a plate of food whenever you want.