You may have eaten a variety of flour bread, but today we are going to tell you about a different type of roti that you have never eaten. These bread will enhance the taste of your food. The bread that we have brought to you today can make breakfast special, not your food. Today we have brought to you a recipe for making special dishes 'Cana Roti' from Andhra Pradesh. You'll have rarely heard of it. So let's know about this Recipe.
- 3 cups urad dal
- 2 cups of semolina
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
Method of making:
- First, soak the urad dal for 3 to 4 hours to make the cane bread.
- Grind the dal in a blender and make a paste after the stipulated time.
- Add semolina, cumin seeds, and salt to the ground lentils and mix well and keep aside for about half an hour.
- Now place the oil in a deep-fried pan in the medium flame to heat.
- Add the paste and cover the oil as soon as it warms. Keep in mind that the paste is thickened to 2 inches.
- Remove the lid after 2 minutes, turn the roti over and fry on the other side and turn off the flame.
- Canned bread is ready. Enjoy it with your favorite chutney or pickle.
Recipe: Try delicious Rajasthani Capsicum Vegetable, Change Test
Make this special Cashew and Pistachio Sweets Rolls on Rakshabandhan
Recipe: Make This Special Potato-Coconut Kachori for your Friends on Friendship Day