Weekends and the coming of the Friendship Day can be special for everyone. You can enjoy this day better on holiday. When it comes to eating, you can also make some food from outside at home. You can make special potato-coconut kachori at home, which we are going to tell you. So let's tell you its recipes.
* Required content:
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon of coriander (chopped)
- 2 finely chopped green chilies
- 1 inch finely chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornflour
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts chopped
- 1 tsp raisins
- 2 teaspoons roasted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Oil as needed
* Method of making:
- First, mash the potatoes in a bowl.
- Add con floor, cumin seeds, and salt and mix well.
- Add grated coconut, green chilies, coriander, cashew nuts, roast peanuts, raisins and lemon juice to a second bowl and mix well.
- Place the oil in a wok on a medium flame to heat.
Meanwhile, apply a little oil in your hand and take a little bit of the potato mixture and round and make a light pit in the middle.
- Fill a teaspoon of coconut mixture and shape the shortbread.
- Wrap the kachoris in the cornflour and put them in oil and fry till golden.
- Fry all the kachoris in the same way.
- Ready potato-coconut kachoris. Take it in a serving plate and serve with green chutney or coconut chutney.