People fond of eating Non-veg would like to have 'butter chicken' the most. If you are interested in eating it, you can now make it at home too. That's how you can make it in celebration of what you're going to have. So today we've brought you a special 'Butter Chicken' recipe that will help you prepare the best dishes at home. So let's tell you its recipes.
* Required content:
- pound chicken
- Three onion (sliced into pieces)
- butter 200 grams
- 10-12 buds of garlic
- Four large tomatoes
- Four green chilies (chopped)
- a small piece of ginger
- a big spoon turmeric powder
- Two big spoons coriander powder
- two big spoons of red chili powder
- Three big spoon chicken masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
* Method of making:
First, wash the chicken pieces thoroughly, light and add salt and keep aside in a utensil.
- On the other hand, add onion, garlic, and ginger in a mix and grind.
- Place the oil in a pan in the medium flame to heat.
- Add onion, garlic and ginger paste as soon as the oil is hot.
- Fry the mixture until the masala oil is released.
- Add turmeric, chilies, coriander, chicken masala powder and a little water to the roasted masala and stir it.