Potatoes and cheese are all-time favorite dishes. These vegetarians work to enhance the splendor of food. That's something that anyone might like. Especially when a guest arrives, both of them are included in the meal. So today we're going to tell you about the vegetable 'Paneer Potato Kofta Curry', which is made up of these two. You can also make it at home and that's what we're going to tell you. This is how you make this recipe, which will give you a restaurant-like flavor and make the food special.
Potatoes - 4 (boiled)
Cheese - 125 grams
Poppy Seed - 1/2 4 cups
Tomatoes - 3
Green Chilli - 2
Corn floor - 1/2 t2 4 cups
Coriander seeds - 3 tbsp (chopped)
Cashew nuts - 5-6 (fine cut)
Raisins - 15-20
Ginger paste - 1 tsp
Cumin - 1/2" 4 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2" 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder - 1/2" 2 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 4 tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - for frying
- Peel off the boiled potatoes and grate the cheese.
- Now it has salt, finely chopped green chilies, finely chopped coriander leaves, 1/3 cup. Add 4 cups of cornflour, chopped cashew nuts, and raisins and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and flatten the mixture, place the cashew pieces and 1-2 raisins on it and close it round.
- Put the koft in the hot oil and turn it around and fry till it turns golden brown.
For The Gravy
- Add 4 tablespoons of oil to the pan. Add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and ginger paste and fry the masala lightly.
Add tomato and green chili paste to the masala and add the poppy paste and red chili powder and fry the spices well.
- Now you can add water to the spices. Add salt, garam masala, and coriander leaves and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add koftas in the gravy and serve with bread or rice with which you want.