If you want to eat something spicy on a rainy day, you can make potato cutlets that will change your test and it will be a new dish. Potato cutlets will be an excellent option for you to get ready in minutes and give you a great flavor. You can also make it at home. So let's tell you how to make potato cutlets at home in minutes.
Boiled Potatoes- 3-4
Onions - 1 (chopped)
Carrots- 1 (grated)
Capsicum - 1 (chopped)
Green chilies - 1 (chopped)
Ginger - 1 1/2 t2/2t 2 inches (grated)
Chaat Masala - 1 tsp
Turmeric - 1/2" 4 teaspoons
Red chili powder - 1/2 4 teaspoons
Salt- to taste
- First, cut all the vegetables and keep aside.
- Grind the bread in a mixer.
- Combine boiled potatoes, all chopped vegetables, onions, ginger, green chilies, chaat masala, red chilies, turmeric and salt in a large utensil.
- Add the bread crumb and mix with your hands. Then make small spheres of it.
- Heat the pan and apply light oil on it. Now bake all the cutlets. Make it a low flame to make them crisp.
- Now serve it with green chutney or sauce.