The rains are cooling the atmosphere by its drizzle. This cold environment requires some hot food that will warm the body. There's a while if you can enjoy the taste of the hot and sour soup. It is also beneficial for health with taste. Let's know about this restaurant style recipe for making 'Hot and Sour Soup'.
Carrots- 1 (grated)
Cabbage - 1/2 cup 2 cups (chopped)
Cauliflower - 2 cups (grated)
Beans- 1/2" 2 cups (chopped)
Green onions - 1/2 2 cups (chopped)
Capsicum - 1/2 2 cups (chopped)
Mushrooms - 1/2" 2 cups (chopped)
Green Chilli - Long Cut
Ginger - 1 tsp (chopped)
Garlic - 1 tsp (curated)
Soy sauce - 1 tsp
White vinegar - 1 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tsp
4 cups of water
Salt- to taste
- Heat the oil or butter in the pan.
- Add ginger, garlic and green chilies and fry it.
- Add carrots, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, and add mushrooms and little green onions after a while.
- Now add water and boil well and also add salt and pepper.
- Turn off the flame by mixing soy sauce, chili sauce, and vinegar.
- Garnish with leftover green onions and serve hot soup.