Whenever the name of the kulcha is heard and the mouth of the people gets watered. Similarly, Delhi's kulchas must have been eaten, but if you don't eat, you can now make them at home. Today we have brought to you the recipe to make 'Potato Kulcha' on the pan, which lets you easily taste it by making it at home. So let's tell you, potato kulcha recipe.
* Stuffing Masala
- 6 boiled potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1/2 garam masala
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
* Ingredients for Kulcha
- 2 cups of maida
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Inno Pouch
- Water as needed
- Dry Maida
Method of making:
- First, peel the potatoes and mash them.
- Add salt, red chili powder, garam masala, chaat masala, green chilies, and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add flour, sugar, salt, curd, ino and a little water to a utensil and mix well.
- Knead and prepare a soft flour of maida.
- Add water as needed while kneading.
- Cover the dough and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of oil to the dough and knead well.
- Take a large dough from the dough and press it lightly.
- Take a slightly thicker vine with dry flour. Then put a mixture of a teaspoon of potatoes in the middle and pack it all around and make a loi again.