There are many dishes in South India catering that are preferred all over India. South India's most famous is Dosa, which everyone likes. But many people try to make it at home, but they don't get what we want. But if you also want to try at home, we tell you how to make 'masala paper dosa' at home. Find out its recipes.
- one-and-a-half cup dosa rice
- 1/2 cup urad dal
- one-fourth teaspoon fenugreek
- 1/2 cup slender poha
- half a teaspoon semolina
- Stuffing of a small bowl of potatoes
- Oil as needed
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- First soak the rice and fenugreek seeds with water in separate bowls for 5 to 6 hours.
- On the other hand, soak the urad dal for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove the dal from the water after the stipulated time and grind it in a bowl.
- Grind soaked rice, fenugreek seeds and poha together and take it in a separate bowl.
- Mix the rice and lentil paste well and keep it aside for the yeast for the night.
- Make the semolina, salt and water as needed to correct the batter before making the next day.
- Place the oil in a pan in the medium flame to heat.
- Once the oil is heated, pour the dosa batter into a spherical pan on the inside spreading from the outside.
- When it is drained from the bottom, add a little oil around the dosa and lift it over from the edges.
- Keep a fill of potatoes in the middle of it.
- Also, fold it on the other side and turn off the flame on the plate.
- Ready Spice Paper Dosa. Serve with coconut chutney and sambar.