When a vegetarian meal is to be made special, paneer is definitely included. Paneer is a favorite for most people, so you can make a lot of dishes. You have to go again and again to eat paneer, but now you can make it at home too. If you don't go out during these rainy days, you can make paneer at home. So today we've brought you the restaurant-style recipe of 'Handy Paneer'. Find out how to make these hotel-carrying handy paneer.
Paneer - 200 grams
Turmeric - 1/2" 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1/2" 2 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 2 tsp
Black pepper - pinch
Onions - 3 finely chopped
Yogurt - 1/2" 2 cups
Coriander - finely chopped
Water - 1/2 2 cups
Salt- to taste
- Put the oil in the handi for heating and add finely chopped onions and saute.
- Add ginger, turmeric powder, red chilies, garam masala.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies and cook after a while.
- Add the curd and keep it dry till then add salt and water to it and cook till it comes to a boil.
- Now turn to mix the cheese in it. Then put coriander leaves.
- Add pepper to the pepper and prepare your handy cheese.