Monsoon is already here and you want to eat something spicy. In these days everyone loves to enjoy food with the rain. Dal dumplings with tea-kisses can be an excellent option in catering. If you have never eaten dal pakoras, here's how to make dal pakoras. We've come up with a recipe for you to make 'Dal Pakpours' that you can enjoy with chutney. So let's know about this Recipe.
- 1 cup moong dal
- 2 teaspoons chili and garlic paste
- spoon salt to taste
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- First, wash and soak the dal for 3-4 hours.
- Take out the water and grind the dal in a mixer, i.e. a little thicker.
- Don't grind the dal too finely, which will make it difficult to make pakoras.
- Now mix the rest of the stuff into the dal paste.
- Heat the oil in a utensil and deep fry the dal paste pakodi when the oil is hot.
- Now, cook on a medium flame till the pakoras turn golden, then take them out on a plate and serve hotly with chutney.