The rainy season is going on and you may also feel that something is hot and hot. While you can eat many things, this time we're going to give you some special tips that you can use to enjoy the rainy season. Today we bring you a special recipe for making chocolate paratha. So let's know about this Recipe.
Chocolate paste-1 cup
Wheat flour - 3 cups
Salt- to taste
- First, add flour, salt, and water to a bowl and knead the soft dough and cover the dough for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Make flour loaves and make two loaves of bread.
- Spread well by putting a chocolate paste on a belly bun.
- Then place the other roti on top of it and squeeze the edges well.
- Heat the pan on medium flame.
- When the pan is heated, apply a little oil on it and add the filled parathas and bake them from both sides to lighter golden.
- Serve hot parathas.
Recipe: Daal pakoras to cater to every rainy-day mood
Recipe: Healthy Health Benefits of Hot and Sour Soup You Should Know About
Recipe: Want to try anything new in this monsoon? Try this raj kachori recipe