If you like to eat dosa, you'll be going out again and again, but tell you you you can make it at home now. Dosa is a dish of South India but nowadays it is made in every household all over India. It's kids love it a lot. So we're talking about Spring Dosa that's easy to make at home. So let's know about the recipes for making 'Spring Dosa'.
Noodles (boiled) - 1 cup
Readymade Dosa Butter
Green onions (chopped) - 1/2 cup 2 cups
Carrots (finely chopped) - 1
Capsicum (finely chopped) - 1
Garlic (grated) - 1 tsp
Cabbage (chopped) - 1 cup
Shezwan sauce - 2 - 3 tsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Soy sauce - 1 tsp
Butter - 3 tsp
Salt - to taste
- First, add water to the dosa butter and prepare the mixture and keep it aside for a while.
- Take a pan and add butter. When melted, add green onions and garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add carrots, capsicum, and cabbage and fry. When cooked well, add the schezwan sauce, soy sauce, salt, vinegar, and noodles and mix well.
- Turn off the gas now. Then heat a non-stick pan on the gas.
- When the pan is heated, add the dosa butter on it with stiffness and spread it well.
- Now add the schezwan sauce and butter on it and spread well over the dosa.
- Now place the noodles with the help of a spoon on the dosa.
- Raise and roll the dosa with a flip.
- Now remove it onto a plate and cut it from the middle and make two portions of the dosa.
- Your spring dosa is ready. Eat it hot with sauce.