The festive season is going to start and it is also necessary to make sweets at home. That is, if there is no dessert during the festival, the festival also fades. So you bring sweets from the market, but we're going to tell you that everyone's favorite dessert 'besan pak' is a recipe that you can easily make at home. So let's know about the recipe for making 'Besan Pak'.
* Required content:
- 1 cup besan
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron yarn
- Deep floor plate
- Butter Paper
* Method of making:
- Put the pan on a slow medium flame and add the gram flour and fry well.
- If the gram flour smells, remove it in a large bowl.
- Add half a cup of ghee to the gram flour and mix well. Make sure that the kernels in it are spoon-blasted while mixing.
- Now put sugar and water in another utensil and place it on a medium flame.
- A wire syrup is to be made to make the gram flour baking.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well when it boils in the syrup.
- Then put a saffron thread in it.
- When cooked in the syrup and the wires start forming, turn it into a pan.
- Place the pan on a medium flame and add the gram flour paste and cook well.
- Add a spoonful of ghee to the besan to cook well and do not stick to the pan.
- Stir and cook till it thickens.
- Spread the butter paper into the plate and add the thick paste ready to it.
- Cut the besan baking of the desired size after it cools lightly.
- Eat and eat with fun after cooling.
- You can store this dessert up to a week.