Pooja Bhatt is recognized in the Bollywood industry as an actress, director, producer and voice-over artist. Apart from this, Pooja Bhatt has done a few films in the beginning of her career as an actress, in which she was highly appreciated, but later she has taken the path of directing and producing in films. Pooja has been awarded two National Film Awards and a Filmfare Award for her outstanding work in Hindi cinema. With this, today we will give you some interesting facts about Pooja.
1. Pooja belongs to the prestigious Bhatt family of Hindi cinema. Along with this, he is the only child of Kiran Bhatt, the first wife of Mahesh Bhatt, one of the biggest film directors of Hindi cinema. At the same time, she seems to be the niece of film director Vikram Bhatt.
2. You might know that actress Alia Bhatt is Pooja Bhatt's half-sister, but you would be surprised to know that actor Imran Hashmi and director Mohit Suri are also brothers in Pooja Bhatt's relationship. Actually Mohit Suri is the son of Mahesh Bhatt's sister Hina Suri, though Imran Hashmi is the grandson of Purnima, another sister of Mahesh Bhatt.
3. Pooja's mother Kiran Bhatt (Lauren Bright) was an English-Scottish woman, but Pooja's father Mahesh Bhatt is a Gujarati. Since our society is male-dominated, worship is called Gujarati.
4.Pooja started her career at the age of 17 with a TV film, which was directed by her father Mahesh Bhatt. Along with this, Pooja was awarded the Filmfare Award for New Face of the Year.
5.Pooja has worked with Aamir Khan, Sunny Deol, Sanjay Dutt, Shah Rukh Khan, Rishi Kapoor, Mithun Chakraborty etc. among the best artists of his time. At the same time, he was awarded for many of these films. This fact gives her the status of a big actress.
6. Pooja Bhatt is going to be seen in the sequel of 'Sadak', one of the best films of her career. She will return to the screen after nearly two decades. The film will be released this year and Pooja's father Mahesh Bhatt is directing it.
7. Pooja came into the limelight when she was shot for a magazine with her father Mahesh Bhatt. In this photo, Mahesh was seen kissing his daughter Pooja. After this, Mahesh also said, 'If Pooja had not been his daughter, he would have married her'. This statement of Mahesh added fuel to the fire of controversy.
8. Pooja married her long-time boyfriend Manish Makhija in 2003, which they divorced after 11 years. He explained the reason for this on Twitter and said, 'I wanted to live my life in my own way, so both of us have decided to separate.'
Neena Gupta shares 25-year-old photo, Here's how Gajraj reacted
Urvashi was unable to walk wearing an 80 kg gown, name had associated with Boney Kapoor
Randeep Hooda to romance with this actress in 'Unfair and Lovely'
Memories of 'Disco Dancer' will be fresh again, know how