Are you thinking about blemishes, acne scars, and dark circles? Here’s where the potato juice can pitch in to comfort your skin.
Potatoes are jam-packed with fibre, vitamins, calcium, copper, potassium, iron, and more. The payoff of using potato juice for skin can be experienced as it helps reduce dullness, blemishes, wrinkles, skin dryness, and dark circles.
For dull skin
1 tbsp besan (gram flour)
1 tsp tomato juice
1 tsp aloe vera gel
1. Wash a medium-sized potato and extract the juice using a blender/mixer.
2. Add these ingredients to a bowl and stir to form a paste.
3. Apply it on your face and neck.
4. Cleanse it with lukewarm water after 20 minutes.
For dark circles
2 facial cotton pads/cotton balls
1. Blend the potato juice and cucumber juice in equal parts, good enough to soak the cotton.
2. Close your eyes and place them on your eyes.
3. Discard them after 20 minutes.
For acne-prone skin
1 tsp honey
2 tbsp aloe vera gel
1. Grind the potato to get the juice and combine all the ingredients.
2. Apply the smooth paste onto your skin.
3. Keep it for 20 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
For aging skin
2 tbsp mashed banana
1. Blend the potato juice and banana pulp to get a mushy paste.
2. Slather the paste in circular motions and massage well.
3. Wash it off after 20 minutes.