Pune: Six-month-old dog swallows millions worth diamonds

Jun 29 2020 09:32 PM
Pune: Six-month-old dog swallows millions worth diamonds

Everyone loves diamond, although it is not in everyone's budget to buy it. But just think that you have bought million worth diamonds and how it would feel if suddenly a dog eats it. Recently a similar case has come up.

This matter is from Pune. The same has happened with a Pune businessman. The dog's gaze fell on two glowing diamonds while playing. He could not chew both but he was swallowed. The cost of both diamonds was one and a half lakh rupees. A Labrador dog has been reared by a diamond businessman here. It is only six months old. While playing, the dog swallowed two diamonds. The cost of both diamonds was one and a half lakh rupees. However, it was a matter of honor that the dog had eaten diamonds in front of the family. The family panics after the dog swallows the diamond. After this incident, diamond merchant immediately brought the dog to the hospital. There was a dog operation. In which diamonds have been removed from his stomach.

During the stomach surgery of the dog, the doctor has found a needle, two coats of buttons, rubber, wire and some threads. It is also believed that the dog must have eaten it, attracted by the glow of the hero. At the moment the dog is perfectly fine.

Also Read-

Video of swimmer cheating during swimming competition goes viral

Video of dog's final farewell by Airpot Authority goes viral

Doggie doing fun with house holder, Watch video

Popular Stories