The holy month of Sawan is about to begin, so everyone fasts. During this month, Shiva devotees fast and Shiva delights. When it comes to fasting, starving throughout the day reduces protein, vitamins and vitamins in the body, making you sick before you fast. Some people take out the day without eating, others cannot live without eating. In this case, they need to eat something that helps them to complete the fast and be healthy. Today we will tell you about raw banana chips that you can use during fasting. You can also make them at home and know how to make them.
4 raw bananas
1 cup oil
Black Pepper Powder
- First peel the raw bananas.
- Add cold water to a bowl and add salt to it.
- Now keep the peeled bananas aside for 10-12 minutes.
- Cut the bananas with a chipcutter.
- Spread the cut pieces on paper or cloth for 10 minutes.
- When the water dries up, keep them aside.
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the banana chips till they turn light red.
- Add black pepper powder, salt and chaat masala to the chips and serve.