Sami Osman states facts about how fitness is influenced by our lifestyle
Sami Osman states facts about how fitness is influenced by our lifestyle

Oftentimes, we turn our world upside down to adhere to our fitness regime. But no matter how hard we try to get our ducks in a row, we don't succeed, do we? If you are a victim of this and searching for a solution, then maybe Sami Osman's words can provide some help. This robust fitness trainer is rightly idolized for sharing health-related insights thus inspiring people. 
Answering why we don't succeed in maintaining fitness, Sami Osman says, "Your lifestyle has a major role to play when it comes to fitness. We fail to keep up our health level because of our lifestyles and the habits we get into."
Consider that you have a habit of consuming unhealthy food. Now, no matter how hard you try, if you aren't able to give up on your unhealthy eating habit, fitness won't follow. Besides these, Sami Osman also said, "Scientific studies suggest that only about 25% of how long we live is dictated by genes. The other 75% is determined by our lifestyles and the everyday choices we make."
Didn't get it? Well, to stay fit and healthy, we must keep a close tab on our daily habits. Instead of just focusing on the actual workouts, we must pay equal attention to our daily habits. Sami Osman stated that the next time you go to the gym, "Don't just focus on your workout but also check on your sleeping pattern, diet plan, and daily rituals. These also have a great impact on your body's health." 
Sami Osman has also talked about how sleep affects our fitness goals on Instagram. He is a certified nutritionist and sports coach and has trained a lot of people. If you are looking for some fitness inspiration, workout videos, or a diet plan, you can check his social media pages. Sami Osman believes fitness is a long process that should be followed with patience and dedication.

Hammer’s biggest 1.83” Display bluetooth calling smartwatch to be launched soon

5 Amazing reasons to have Jaggery daily in winter

Jhonny Depp's Life

Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News