SBI SO Recruitment 2020: A good news has come out for the aspirants seeking government job. The country's largest bank State Bank of India has invited applications for many other posts including a total of 64 posts of Specialist Cadre Officer in the Wealth Management Business Unit. All these posts can be applied online for which interested candidates will have to visit the official website of the bank, sbi.co.in. The application process has started today from 23 June 2020 and the last date for application has been set as 13 July. Selection of candidates for these posts will be done on the basis of interview.
Key dates associated with the application: -
Last date to apply for these posts - 13 July 2020
- Last date for filing application fee - 13 July 2020
Eligibility: - Eligibility for different posts has been kept separately.
- General - 750
-OBC - 750
-SC / ST- No charge.
Number of posts:-
- Total Posts - 64
- Head (Product, Investment and Research) - 1 post
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics) - 1 post
- Central Research Team (Support) - 1 post
- Investment Officer - 9 posts
- Project Development Manager (Technology) - 1 post
- Relationship Manager - 48 posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) - 3 posts
- For applying for these posts, the age of the candidate should be between 25 and 40 years.
- Different age limits have been kept for different posts.
Selection Process: - Selection of candidates for these posts will be on the basis of interview.