Vanilla ice cream 4 scoops
FOR CHOCOLATE SAUCE
Dark chocolate grated 1 cup
Fresh cream 1 cup
Almonds chopped 8-10
Walnuts chopped 8-10
1. Heat a sizzler plate.
2. Place grated dark chocolate in a Microwave bowl Melt it on Microwave HIGH (100%) for two minutes.
3. Remove and mix in fresh cream.
4. Add chopped almonds and walnuts. Pour chocolate sauce in a beaker.
5. Layer the sizzler plate carefully with aluminium foil. Place one brownie on it.
6. Place one scoop of vanilla ice cream on the brownie.
7. Cover generously with chocolate sauce. Let it sizzle on the hot plate.
8. Serve immediately.
9. Repeat the same with other brownies.