Do you know about dry brushing? Don't know if we're going to tell you about it. It is an easy way to clean the body and takes less time. If you don't know about it, let's say. It also helps to remove your unwanted hair and makes the skin softer. Learn its advantages.
How to do dry brushing:
Choose a hard-haired and long-handled brush to do your own dry brushing. First, start with the foot and rotate the brush comfortably into a roundabout and then slowly clear the upper body parts. Brushing upwards from the bottom increases the amount of blood flow in your heart.
Clean every part of the body several times.
Take a bath with warm water when the brushing of the whole body is finished.
After taking a bath, wipe the skin thoroughly and apply natural fruit oil or coconut oil.
Advantages of Dry Brushing
* It increases blood circulation in your skin.
* Dry brushing in the morning will fill you with energy, making you feel energized throughout the day.
*If you want to detoxed your body, you should do dry brushing. It cleanses the pores of the skin and helps to remove toxin from the skin.
* Dry brushing stimulates the nerves in the skin and revitalizes your entire nervous system.
* Breathing your skin is a must for healthy living. Dry brushing opens up all the pores so that your skin absorbs more nutrients.
* The best part is that you don't have to go to a spa but just do it yourself in your bathroom.
Know these things before getting bleach, will not harm the skin
Try Dual Tone Lipstick Shade For The Festive Season
Simple method to make aloe vera soap at home