Donkey, is the youngest member of the horse family. In the world, donkeys are considered to be in a sense. So it's called. It came into existence 5000 years ago from African wild donkeys in Africa and the Middle East. In poor countries, the donkey is used as a working animal. Of the 41 million donkeys in the world, 11 million can only be found in China. These donkeys are also found in the wild and southern parts of the United States, in addition to farms in Mexico. Today, we're going to share some interesting facts about it.
1. Did you know that donkeys have the best memory? They are able to remember another place or other donkey they met 25 years ago.
2. Donkeys can be used to protect livestock against coyotes and wolves. They attack effortlessly, by cutting and kicking and if they get a chance they'll kill them too.
3. They can reach 31 to 63 inches in height and weigh 180 to 1.060 pounds.
4. A Greek philosopher named Chrissypus had died from laughter due to drinking alcohol and eating figs to his.
5. If a donkey considers something unsafe, it will never engage in any such activity.
6. After winning the first marathon at the 1896 Olympics, Spiderden Lewis was introduced to him by the King of Greece whatever he needed. But he sought a cart to help him with his mineral burning business.
7. With proper maintenance and care, an can survive for more than 40 years.
8. Donkey is a vegetarian animal. Its diet is based on grass and grains. Unlike many other animals, donkeys can remove moisture from very hard, dry plants.
9. The donkey also has power, which is one-third of horsepower.
10. nature animal group animals. They prefer to live in groups but a donkey can also actually live happily with a group of goats.
11. Pregnancy in the donkey lasts approximately 11 months and ends with a single baby (Foyle).
12. A donkey's milk is more similar to human milk than any other species of milk.
13. When it comes to traveling in all areas, donkeys are far better than horses. In fact, donkeys are considered to be animals of all-terrain.
14. Donkey milk contains more sugar and protein and less fat than cow's milk. It was used in the past to treat tuberculosis children, sick children and people diagnosed with tuberculosis.
15. A donkey is able to hear the sound of another donkey from 60 miles away in proper desert conditions. This is possible due to their big ears.
16. A cross between zebra and can be called Zonki, Zebonki, Zedonk, or Zebadonk.
17. Compared to horses, donkeys are able to make free-thinking and decision making.
18 hate rain. Their hair coat is not waterproof and staying in the rain for long periods really harms their health.