Coronavirus outbreaks continue throughout the country. Corona has brought our lives to a standstill. For most of us, working from home has become normal. But with the relaxation of the COVID-19 lockdown, some offices have also opened so it has become compulsory for people to leave the house and go to work. It has become very important to keep some safety measures in mind for the betterment of all employees to prevent infection of coronavirus. You can protect yourself from the important things given below.
1. Avoid using public vehicles. Use private vehicle until the situation is normal.
2. Use masks and wear gloves in your hands to avoid exposure to the virus.
3. Do not touch your face, mouth, nose and eyes while in a public place, as this may increase the risk of infection.
4. Every employee and every staff should sanitize and clean their hands before entering the office premises and their temperature must be checked.
5. Desk, washroom, cafeteria and pantry must be cleaned properly before use. They should be cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals, at least once every day.
6. Employees should avoid sharing office stationery, such as desktops, pens, notepads and even chairs.
7. Avoid eating outside food. Try to eat food cooked at home and stay away from food cooked in public places.
8. Employees should clean their hands under any circumstances. Whenever possible, make sure to wash your hands as per CDC guidelines to avoid any virus.
9. Sharing guidelines with employees and ensuring their safety becomes extremely important.