The pain of migraine bothers everyone in today's time. Yes, this pain is caused to many people and it causes a lot of pain to people. In fact, in this case, many times this pain remains throughout the day, so that no one feels like working. Not only this, but some people take medicines to get rid of the pain of migraine, but it is also not ok to take medicines again and again. Migraine pain occurs on one side of the head or on one side and during this time you feel highly sensitive to vomiting, nausea, sound and light. Of course, with medicines, you can reduce the pain of migraine, but there are some tips that can be adopted by adopting migraine pain.
Symptoms of migraine- The problem of migraine can occur to children, adolescents, youth, adults, and anyone. If half of your head has pain and it happens repeatedly, you may be starting to have a migraine problem. Yes, and when this happens, you may notice the following symptoms:
to feel sick
Having trouble speaking
Excess of liquid in the body
having acute pain
Sensations like pin and needle pricking
Home Remedies -
* Stay in solitude for a while when you have migraine pain. Sit for two or three hours in a room where there is no sound or light. Try to sleep for a while, so that the pain is less.
* By massaging, you can also get relief from migraine pain. In fact, massage proves to be effective in reducing pain in any part of the body. In such a situation, when the pain of a migraine increases more than the limit, then immediately massage the head.
* If the pain of migraine starts, then immediately apply hot or cold compress on the back of your forehead, and neck. Cold compresses will give a feeling of numbness and hot compresses will help to relax tense muscles. Keep in mind that compress for at least 15-20 minutes, so that the pain can be reduced.
* Moving around in hot winds in the heat also triggers migraine pain. Yes, in such a situation, consume enough fluid to keep the body cool and hydrated. In such a situation, if you are a victim of dehydration, then it can also increase the migraine pen. Along with water, drink fruit juice, coconut water, lemon water, lassi, buttermilk, and vegetable juice.
* Meditate every day, so as to prevent migraine pains, and headaches. Meditation is a therapy that relaxes the mind.