The last date of application for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 for 5000 Gangman vacancies has been extended as per the latest notification issued by the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO) and Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB). Now applicants can submit their application form online till 30 May 2019.
In addition, candidates applying for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 would be able to submit the application fee till 1st June 2019 through the Indian Bank, Canara Bank and Indian Overseas Bank.
Earlier, the TANGEDCO and TNEB have published the employment notification for the post of Gangman (Trainee) through direct recruitment. A total of 5000 vacancies notified for Gangman (Trainee) jobs. The application process through Online mode was started from 22 March 2019 (Friday) and the last date of application was 22 April 2019. The last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank was 24 April 2019.
Date of Notification
Online application opens on
Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents
Vacancy Details for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019
Gangman (Trainee)- 5000 Posts
Rs. 15,000 per month
Eligibility Criteria for Gangman (Trainee) Posts
Studied upto fifth standard
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification. Note: Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply.
- If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test as prescribed in the Service Regulation. ii. All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange and Open Market candidates shall apply through online to appear for the physical test.
Steps to Apply for TANGEDCO Gangman Posts
1. Log on to the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in.
2. Now go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
3. Follow the method given in the - ‘Guidelines to the candidates for applying Online’.
4. Enter required details and upload scanned copy of documents.
5. Pay Examination fees.
6. Download the Application form