Market found lipstick is so expensive that sometimes we get annoyed buying them. Not everyone can have enough money to buy them. If you buy a local brand then it does not get any good look, but it starts getting worse. If you are also worried by buying expensive lipstick from the market, you can make lipsticks for yourself in your free time to avoid this. Yes, today we are going to tell you some similar steps that you can make in the house itself.
You do not know that sitting in the house you can make lipsticks for yourself just from a crayon box. Let's tell you some steps you can make to make it.
Take these things to make lipsticks
Box of a crayon
A glass bowl
A large saucepan A small container to keep
a gas stove
* First of all, remove the cover of your crayon, then cut the crayon into a size in length. After this, add two to three cups of water in a saucepan and let it warm.
* When you feel that water starts boiling, then put a glass bowl in the pan. Take a teaspoon of coconut oil and melt it in a glass bowl kept in a pan.
* When the coconut oil melts well, put a crayon piece in it and stir it well with the help of a toothpick.
* After this add some coconut oil and crayon in this glass bowl, then repeat steps five until the crayon melts well.
* When the whole crayon is used well, then put it in a container, after which the lipstick should be placed under the fan till it becomes cold.
* When the lipstick is frozen, take a clean lipstick brush and place it on your lips in the same way as if you usually use your lipstick.
* Before using this lipstick made at home, you can apply Vaseline or Gloss on your lips so that it keeps your lips glow.