Dehradun: On the occasion of the 21st Foundation Day of Uttarakhand, a ritual parade ceremony was organized at Dehradun Police Line Ground. This led chief minister Pushkar Singh Dhami to open the list of announcements. On the other hand, the Chief Minister gave a big gift to the state agitators. Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami salutes the martyrs who contributed to the construction of the state. He said Uttarakhand is moving towards continuous progress. The Central Government completely helped in this. 1 lakh crore has been provided for development works from the Centre. It is planned to connect the remote areas of the State by 2025 through a link route. So that the drafts of development can flow in the mountains also. The CM said the government is committed to the fact that both the youth of the mountain and the water should be of use to the mountain.
The Chief Minister made these announcements:-
- Announced an increase in pension of Uttarakhand State agitators. Who used to get a pension of 3100/- per pen was increased to 4500. On the other hand, those who used to get 5000 have been increased to 6000.
- Sports Policy 2021 in the state will come into force soon.
- Women's hostel will be constructed at the district level.
- Free medicine will be provided for the treatment of serious diseases.
- De-addiction centres to be opened in Dehradun and Haldwani.
- Foreign Employment Cell will be set up in the State.
- 2000/- will be given to the mother who stays in the hospital for 48 hours.
- Sanitary pad vending machines will be installed for adolescent girls in every Anganwadi centre.
- 190 services will be included in the Right to Service Act.
- The state will be made a hub of AYUSH wellness.
- AYUSH Wellness Centres will be opened in tourist homes.
- Free health check-up for students in the age group of 11 to 18 years and free counselling on 104.