The day of Diwali is special for everyone. This day is called the night of the lamps and according to religious texts, this is the day on which Shri Rama came back from his 14-year exile to Ayodhya by killing Ravana. In such a situation, there is a law of worshipping Goddess Lakshmi on this day and it is said that on this day Goddess Lakshmi resides in her devotees' house and blesses them with immense wealth. Not only this, on this day every night, there is the worship of God Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi, the god of prosperity, so that the coming year is full of happiness and prosperity. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you what is auspicious on this day. Let's know.
Let's know about these things-
* It is said that if a lizard is seen on the night of Diwali, it is considered an auspicious omen and its appearance is considered a sign of luck.
* It is said the religious belief that owl is the vehicle of Goddess Lakshmi and if the owl is seen on the night of Diwali then it is also considered very auspicious.
* Although it is not good for a cat to enter the house, if the cat comes in the house on the night of Diwali, it is auspicious. It is believed that on the day of Diwali, the entry of a cat into the house increases the amount of money in the house.
* It is said that on Diwali, if someone finds money falling on the way, then it is auspicious and if you also get the fallen money on the way on Diwali then do not be afraid to lift it because keeping it in the vault of the house will make you rich.
* It is said that if transgenders comes on this day is also an auspicious sign and in addition, if they give you money then it is also a very good sign.