In the modern world, losing weight and dreaming of a model figure are easily found and those who gain weight is difficult. Most often, the issue of weight gain worries slender girls and guys whose calories are being consumed too quickly. You can gain weight in a week, but it all depends on how many kilograms you want to add. If you want to get better, then you should consider a few important points:
your diet calorie;
the number of meals;
the ratio of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates in the diet;
What do you need to gain weight?
1. In order to gain weight correctly, increase the total caloric intake from 500 to 1000 calories per day.
2. Eat more often. Try to make 5-6 meals per day.
3. Increase your protein intake. Add protein-rich foods to your diet — meat, seafood, nuts, and dairy products.
4. Drink milk to recover quickly, this product should be consumed 3-4 times a day.
5. If your task is to gain weight in a week, then include slow carbs in your diet. They are found in pasta, rice, and bread.
6. Unsaturated fats will also help you get better quickly. These can be found in fish, nuts, avocados and olive oil.
7. Calculate how many calories per week you need to maintain your weight and start eating 100 calories more.
8. In order to gain weight correctly, start eating additional foods that contain fats.
9. Try to make 2-3 snacks during the day. Almonds or dried fruits are well suited for this. And before bedtime, you can eat a cheese sandwich and drink it with milk. Such a late snack will provide another 250-300 calories.
10. Do not forget about the exercises, if you want not just to get fat, but to build muscle mass.