In Hindu culture, women keep many fasts for the long life of their husbands and they include Vat Savitri fast, which is today. In fact, married women do fast on this day for the long life of their husband. This fast is celebrated every year on the new moon day of Jyestha month. According to religious beliefs, a woman who keeps that fast with true devotion not only receives virtue but all her troubles on her husband are over.
1. Today, you can worship the Vat tree and wrap the yarn around it. This will fulfil your wishes soon.
2. It is said that by offering turmeric and saffron on the tree on any Saturday, Progress in business can be made.
3. If there is any obstruction in your house, then on Amavasya, wrap a coconut in red cloth and hang it from the whole house and hang it on the banyan. will benefit.
4. It is said that in the evening every evening put a lamp of pure ghee under the banyan and meditate on Lord Vishnu. By doing this, problems are solved.
5. On a Tuesday, break 11 leaves of the banyan and wash it with clean water, and now make a garland by writing Shri Ram with saffron on those leaves. After this, offer this garland to Hanumanji.