Uttar Pradesh: Worker died during repairing a high voltage line in Lakhimpur Kheri
Uttar Pradesh: Worker died during repairing a high voltage line in Lakhimpur Kheri

Lakhimpur Kheri: In Lakhimpur Kheri, Uttar Pradesh, a contract worker, who was repairing the line of high voltage, suddenly got a painful death due to electrical scorching.  He died a painful way in a short time. The video of this entire incident was made by a person standing nearby. Now, this video is becoming increasingly viral on social media.

The matter is related to the village near Mubarakpur Power House, under the Magalganj Kotwali of Lakhimpur Kheri. Where a contract worker named Harishankar was rectifying the fault in the line of high voltage. Suddenly, due to the current in that line, Harishankar died a painful death by sticking it to the wire. Seeing this, Harishankar's body caught fire, and Harishkar's burnt body fell to the ground below. 

People are considering it as major negligence of the Electricity Department. After the shutdown, the contract workers went to the poles to rectify the malfunction in the Harishankar high voltage line, but despite the shutdown in it, the high voltage current coming into the line is big negligence of the electricity department. Due to the negligence of the electricity department, the employee Harishankar died in torture. There is a demand from the family of the deceased contract employee Harishankar that strict action should be taken against the culprits.

Also Read:

Shares of Ashoka Buildcon Surges On Awarding Gujarat Rail Infra Project

Entrepreneur Khushwant Singh: A Young and influential brand strategist

South Korean President picks new PM in Cabinet reshuffle after election defeats

Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News