Will Team India be able to beat South Africa? Legendary cricketer predicts

New Delhi: Team India is on a tour of South Africa these days. The first three-Test series between the two teams will be played here. This will be followed by a series of ODI of the same match. The first Test match will begin in Centurion from December 26. The Indian team, captained by Virat Kohli, is all set for the series, but former Indian cricketer Akash Chopra believes that as usual, Team India will not be able to win the Test series.

I don't think Team India will be able to win this time, Akash said on his YouTube channel. I mean it would be extremely tough for him. I want to say that if fast bowler Anrich Nortje plays, the series will be named 2-1 to South Africa. If Nortje doesn't play, then there are chances of the series being drawn 1-1. Rain is estimated in the first Test. There are also more chances of the series being drawn.

Akash Chopra further said that it will be extremely interesting to watch this series. South Africa seems to be winning a 51 percent chance. While Team India's chances are 49 percent. I think the series could be drawn accordingly. Even then, if a team wins, I think it will be South Africa. Because at the moment the South African whole team is united. He also excelled in the T20 World Cup.

Cookery show 'Radhuni' will welcome singer Sidhu on its 'Christmas' episode

Under-19 Asia Cup: Team India set a target of 238 runs against PAK

Bhajji said, 'The second chapter is starting' Will join Congress?

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -