People who are fond of eating eggs love the taste of 'egg curry'. If the weather is cold, you often think of eating eggs. For this, they like to go outside to a place where you can get egg curry. Because Dhaba style 'egg curry' gives its best taste to stomach and mind. But for this, you do not need to go out now and again, but you can make it at home. So today we have brought a special recipe of making Dhaba style 'egg curry' for you. Know about the recipe of making Dhaba style 'egg curry'.
- 4 boiled eggs
- 2 medium-sized onion paste
- 3 medium-sized tomato paste
- 2 small cardamoms crushed
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 cloves
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mango powder
- 3/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- 1 tablespoon coriander to garnish
Salt as per taste
- Boil four eggs first. Peel the boiled eggs.
- Heat oil or refined in a pan.
- Then put the boiled eggs in the pan. Fry the eggs till they turn brown in color. Then heat oil in a pan.
- When the oil gets hot, then reduce the flame and add cumin, cloves, green cardamom and whole spices.
- Then add onion paste to it and keep stirring until it turns brown.
- Now add ginger-garlic and tomato paste, add turmeric powder and 1-1 ½ cup of water and let it cook on low flame for 8-10 minutes till the spice water dries up.
- Now, cut all the eggs one by one from 3-4 places or cut them so that the curry goes well in the egg.
- Now add red chili, garam masala, mango powder, salt and 1 cup of water to the spices and cook the eggs in this curry for 5-7 minutes.
- Get your Dhaba style egg curry ready. Garnish with green coriander and serve hot.