If you are on a ketogenic diet or a low carbohydrate diet, getting the right kind of food to fuel up your body can be a challenge in your office canteen. Why not try making these healthy ketogenic diet recipes at home instead and carry them with you in your lunchbox.
Creamy mushroom paneer
• ½ cup paneer (cottage cheese) cubes
• I cup thickly sliced mushrooms
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tsp garlic paste (lehsun)
• 2 tsp ginger paste (adrak)
• 2 tbsp finely chopped celery
• ½ cup chopped spring onion whites
• ½ cup red capsicum cubes
• ½ cup yellow capsicum cubes
• A pinch of fresh ground black pepper (kalimirch)
• 1tsp chilli sauce
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp chopped spring onion greens for garnish
Method of preparation:
• Heat oil in a pan and add the ginger and garlic paste, celery and sauté for one minute.
• Then add the spring onion whites, red capsicum, yellow capsicum, green capsicum, paneer and mushrooms. Mix gently and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Add the soya sauce, chilli sauce, pepper and salt. Mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
• 2 eggs
• Onion (chopped)
1 cup spinach (chopped)
• 1 tsp oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
• In a bowl, beat the eggs together till they are fluffy. Add salt, pepper and onions.
• Sauté spinach in a pan. Keep aside.
• In a pan, add ½ tsp oil and cook the eggs with the spinach.
• Cook on both the sides and serve hot.