There are many benefits of doing a kiss and today we are going to tell you the best health benefits. In fact, according to a study in 2014, kissing mouth to mouth transfers the saliva of the two partners to each other. This saliva may contain a mild amount of some new germs. When exposed to it, your immune system begins to build antibodies against it, while reducing the risk of getting sick from that germ in the future.
* Which stress also reduces. G. In fact, a hormone called cortisol works to increase stress. Actions that show love such as kissing, hugging, or expressing love lower cortisol levels in the mind. At the same time, kissing releases the oxytocin hormone suo-brain. Which eliminates your stress.
* Andrea Demirjian, author and kissing expert at 'Kissing: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About One of Life Switched Pleasures' ('Kissing: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About One of Life's Sweetest Pleasures'), says that kissing increases the heartbeat in such a way that it widens blood vessels and improves blood circulation. It has a direct effect on high blood pressure.
* Kissing improves blood flow in the body when blood vessels are wide. Yes, and that gives women relief from period cramps.
* It is said that kissing can relieve the risk of heart diseases and strokes.
* Kissing triggers the brain to release a cocktail of chemicals, which gives you good feelings. In fact, it contains chemicals such as oxytocin, dopamine serotonin, which encourages strengthening your emotional swell.
* Increased blood circulation due to dilatation of blood vessels also relieves the problem of cramps. On the other hand, dialling of blood vessels also relieves problems like headaches when blood pressure comes down.
* Kissing boosts the happy hormone in the body and strengthens confidence.