Pop star Michael Jackson may not be among us, but even today his list of the fans has not decreased. Michael Jackson was born on 29 August 1958. Jackson started music in 1964 and is famous for his popped music and dance all over the world.
Jackson, who started singing alone in the 1970s, became the king of music in the 80's. His dance moves are still copied by the young generation these days. Michael Jackson's personal life, which reached the height in career, was very controversial. Let's know about some controversies of Michael Jackson:
1. Michael Jackson had undergone 100 cosmetic surgeries in 30 years to get the best look.
2. It is said that after receiving the surgery, Michael's face was similar to his father whom he hated. That is why he continued to undergo surgery to remove the marks of his father from his face.
3. Michael Jackson used to be a drug addict. Jackson's death was also due to drugs. In the opinion of an English newspaper, Michael Jackson's body became so stiff due to taking too many amounts of drugs that once the injection of the doctor was broken.
4. Jackson was fond of Adult Movie. In 2005, Jackson was prosecuted for sexually exploiting children. Michael Jackson was accused of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old child. However, Michael was acquitted by the court after the hearing.
5. Pop Star Jackson used to order girls from their bodyguards for sex. Javon Baird and Bill Whitefield, Michael's Bodyguard, have revealed this in a book depicting Michael Jackson's life.
6. On June 25, 2009, Michael Jackson died. The 50-year-old Michael was preparing to perform at the concert the night when had died.
7. From Big B Amitabh Bachchan to Bollywood, AR Rahman, Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff and Choreographer Remo D'Souza were also big fans of Michael Jackson.
Newstrack pays a tribute to Micheal Jackson on his birth anniversary.