As the weather changes, the coolness is beginning to be felt. Many kinds of problems start in the changing season and you have to take care of it. This season brings with it many physical problems. There are problems with chilblains, especially during the cold season. If you do not know, let us tell you about it, it is a common problem that occurs in winter, in which the fingers start swelling and it seems as if there is a liquid in the fingers. Due to this, itching and tingling of fingers start. We are going to tell some ways to avoid this.
Ways to avoid chilblains
- Keep your hands and feet well covered in winter.
- Exit only when wearing shoes and socks and warm enough clothes.
- While riding the bike, keep the ears, hands, feet covered and wear gloves.
- Wear woolen or cotton clothes in winter.
- Do not work in cold water for too long. Either heat the water or bake your hands in the fire, heater, etc. in between.
Chilblains home remedies
- Prepare flour paste and then wash it with lukewarm water. This will also bring relief in pain and redness.
To remove swelling, mix a little rock salt in hot water and sit hands and feet in this water.
Heat the olive and coconut oil lightly and massage the feet and hands with it. You can do this two to three times a day.