CM Shivraj's warning to the officers

Bhopal: CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Friday observed the damage caused by hailstorm at Prithvipur in Niwari district and Mungawali in Ashoknagar district. As a result, the Chief Minister said that the farmers should not be disturbed and assured all possible help. In Bhajavan in Ashoknagar district, the farmer's wife was convinced to see the hailstorm affected areas. The Chief Minister said that in situations where the farmer has suffered a dangerous loss and Bitiya is married, we will also arrange for it so that there is no problem in the daughter's marriage. Farmer bhai, don't worry about it at all. I am directly speaking to the officials to conduct an honest survey of the damage to crops. If one or two per cent compensation has to be written more, write it down. If you write less, I won't let you be able to do a job. In times of crisis, we stand with the farmer brothers.

Chief Minister Chouhan also said that this time we have done crop insurance differently. The insurance company will have to advance 25% of the loss, the assessment will continue later. The remaining 75% will be given after completion of the assessment. Those who have lost their debts will be de-recovered and converted into short-term loans, medium term loans and we will also pay interest. Farmers should not be worried.

The CM further said, "30,000 rupees will be given to the death of a cow and buffalo and Rs.10,000 for calf and Rs.10,000 for a calf and God for not for the death of a person, but a family of Rs. The amount of crop insurance will be given separately. Shivraj said, "I know that farmer brothers work hard day and night, sweat blood and sweat one. They take a loan and add manure, they add seeds. They irrigate crops not only with water but also with sweat. It is then that the grains of food come and they run the lives of our children and our lives. Farmer brothers, don't worry at all.

Swami Prasad and daughter Sanghamitra Maurya's statement about 'BJP'

Azam Khan's son Abdullah to be released from jail soon

Chandrashekhar reaches SP headquarters, said together we will defeat BJP

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -