Recently, a case of crime has come to light from Gohad in M.P. Bhind district. In this case, two sisters drank a soft drink after eating chow Mein on the road and their condition suddenly deteriorated and the two died painfully during treatment after two hours. According to reports, when the bodies of the deceased sisters were post-mortemed, doctors said that the condition of these girls had deteriorated due to food poisoning. The girls, who had been drinking a cold drink, had their expiry in July, killing the two.
According to reports, Shabir Khan, the father of the girls, is a carpet owner and has two daughters, Rosia (7) and Sahima (9). As per the information available in the case, Shabir went home as usual and took a cold drink and the girls had eaten the chow mien earlier. The father gave the girls a cold drink to drink, and then around 10 p.m., the little daughter, Rosia, reported a sudden sore throat and started vomiting.
The eldest daughter, Sahima, also expressed the same discomfort and the family panicked when they heard the pain and rushed her to the Community Health Centre in Gohad with her daughters but they died at around 11.30 p.m. during the treatment of Rosia. There are also reports that after the death of her younger daughter Rosia, the family panicked and referred the eldest daughter, Sahima, to Gwalior for better treatment. At about 1 p.m., he had reached Malanpur when Sahima succumbed to her injuries. The investigation into the case is now underway.