Two sisters drank cold drinks after eating chow mien, died....!

Aug 09 2019 06:00 PM
Two sisters drank cold drinks after eating chow mien, died....!

Recently, a case of crime has come to light from Gohad in M.P. Bhind district. In this case, two sisters drank a soft drink after eating chow Mein on the road and their condition suddenly deteriorated and the two died painfully during treatment after two hours. According to reports, when the bodies of the deceased sisters were post-mortemed, doctors said that the condition of these girls had deteriorated due to food poisoning. The girls, who had been drinking a cold drink, had their expiry in July, killing the two.

The nine-month-old girl was raped; accused sentenced to death!

According to reports, Shabir Khan, the father of the girls, is a carpet owner and has two daughters, Rosia (7) and Sahima (9). As per the information available in the case, Shabir went home as usual and took a cold drink and the girls had eaten the chow mien earlier. The father gave the girls a cold drink to drink, and then around 10 p.m., the little daughter, Rosia, reported a sudden sore throat and started vomiting.

2 sisters were continuously raped and then the accused burst their...

The eldest daughter, Sahima, also expressed the same discomfort and the family panicked when they heard the pain and rushed her to the Community Health Centre in Gohad with her daughters but they died at around 11.30 p.m. during the treatment of Rosia. There are also reports that after the death of her younger daughter Rosia, the family panicked and referred the eldest daughter, Sahima, to Gwalior for better treatment. At about 1 p.m., he had reached Malanpur when Sahima succumbed to her injuries. The investigation into the case is now underway.

School sweeper was harassing the girls, it was revealed like this

© 2019 News Track Live - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED