Cylinder explosion near Mir Chowk in Hyderabad
Cylinder explosion near Mir Chowk in Hyderabad

Hyderabad: A LPG cylinder exploded at a house in Hyderabad late on Wednesday. Then there was a terrible fire. About 13 people were injured in the fire. All the injured were admitted to the hospital on time. The incident is said to have taken place near the Mir Chowk police station in Hyderabad. It is suspected that the fire was caused by lpg cylinder leakage while cooking.

After the incident, local residents informed the Mir Chowk police. The police then called the fire department personnel. Two fire fighters immediately arrived and put out the fire. The injured people are Bengali and work in the jewellery business, sources said. Senior police officers from Mir Chowk and South Zone visited the spot. The Mir Chowk police are currently investigating the incident.

Earlier on January 5, a fire broke out at Ramalayam Marg in Kukatpalli, Hyderabad. The FIRE occurred at the TV repair center. However, the fire was controlled before any damage occurred there.


Telangana was ranked fourth in the Innovation Index

Hyderabad: Fire breaks out after cylinder explosion, 13 injured

Health worker died after Kovid-19 vaccine in Telangana



Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News