Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
1/2 cup grated apples
1/2 table-spoon honey
1/4 cups of self-racing dough
1 table-spoon butter
2 tablespoon condensed milk
1/2 table-spoon castor sugar
1/2 t-spoon fruit salt
1. Make a soft solution by mixing apples, honey, self-racing flour, melted butter, condensed milk, castor sugar and 2 1/2 table-spoon water in a deep bowl and make sure that the solution does not havea lumps.
2. Add the fruit salt and spray 1 tablespoon water. When the bubbles started coming, lightly mix them up.
3. Apply butter in a nonstick pan.
4. Put approximately 1 1/2 table-spoon solution in the pam and spread it lightly.
5. Using a little butter, make golden from both sides and cook properly.
6. Repeat the process 3 to 5 times and make mini pancakes.
7. Put the honey on top and serve it immediately.