In Sriramcharitmanas, Goswami Tulsidas has described 5 signs in the foot of Shriram. These include flag, vajra, ankush, lotus, and vertical line. Today we are going to tell you about these signs. Today we are going to tell you what happens if these signs present in the foot. Let's know
1. Vertical line- It is a line and its color is pink. Its incarnations is fad, sanandan, sanatkumar, and sanatan, and the person who meditates on this sign attains Mahayoga.
2. Vajra- The color of this mark is like the color of lightning. Its incarnation is the thunderbolt of Indra. Those who pay attention to it, their sins gradually decrease and they get strength.
3. Lotus- It is said that the color of lotus mark is red-pink. Its avatar is Vishnu-Kamal. It is said that the fame of those who meditate on it increases and their mind remains happy.
4. Ankush- Its color is black. It is said that the person who meditates on it gets divine knowledge. The excreted feces are destroyed and control of the mind begins.
5. Flag - It is said that the color of the flag marks is red. It is called a bizarre character and with its attention, one gets victory and fame.