New Delhi: After the Lok Sabha elections, many MPs of the country became former MPs. As a rule, they have to vacate the government bungalow they got as MP. So that new honorary is allotted bungalow. But former MPs seem indifferent in this matter. Despite many warnings, they have not evacuated. So far 82 former MPs have not left the official bungalows allotted in the Lutyens zone.
The government has now become strict on this. And thinking of taking action on them. The government is considering action against the MPs concerned under the public premises (eviction from unauthorized occupants) Act. On August 19, the Housing Committee of the Lok Sabha headed by CR Patil ordered about 200 former MPs to vacate the bungalow within a week.
The committee had also said that electricity, water and gas connections of these bungalows would be cut off within three days. In 2014, then MPs were given the notice to vacate the allotted bungalows. The newly elected MPs are still living in temporary accommodation due to the non-eviction of the bungalow by the former MPs. Actually, according to the rules, the losers should vacate the allotted bungalow within a month.
Congress' donation amount increases, know who gave maximum grant of 55 crores
Ministry of AYUSH to work with China and Bangladesh, PM Modi gives this target
Son Karti wrote a letter to Chidambaram imprisoned in Tihar Jail, said- today you are turning 74...