In today's lifestyle, everyone loves Maggie. But overeating can harm you. However, it changes your test if you consume a limited amount. Maggie is very popular as a child snack because it is loved by children. In this case, you can make this Maggi in a different style and make something special for adults. If you're bored with the same kind of Maggie, let's tell you about its new recipes. We're going to tell you the spicy fried Maggie.
- Maggie Noodles: Two Packets
- Green chilies: one, finely chopped
- Onions: One turn chopped
- Carrots: Grate two tablespoons
- Cauliflower: 1/2 cups
- Bins: Two tablespoons
- Peas: small 1/2 cups
- Capsicum: Two tablespoons
- Red Chili Sauce: A tablespoon
- Soy sauce: a tablespoon
- Tomato Ketchup: A tablespoon
- White Vinegar: 1/2 teaspoons
- Cashmere red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt: according to taste
- To make fried Maggi noodles, place the gas on and two glasses of water to boil. Put two packets of noodles in the water and keep the gas flame in the medium and do not over-cook, keep in mind that it will take one and a half to two minutes to boil.
- Take the noodles in a spoon and check if it breaks easily then our noodles is ready. Turn off the gas and drain the noodle and pour a little normal water over it so that the noodles do not stick to each other (they do not stick to the noodles by pouring cold water on them) now keep them aside.
- Put embroidered gas and put oil in the pan and keep the gas medium and put the vegetables in it when the oil is hot. First, add green chilies and garlic to the oil and add onions, cabbage, carrots, beans, and peas to the oil and add a little salt to the vegetables to cook. Fry the vegetables on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- After five minutes you will notice that the vegetable has become mildly soft and now add capsicum to it and the capsicum becomes soft very quickly, so add it to the end.
- Cook capsicum for a minute and add soy sauce, red chili sauce, tomato ketchup, white vinegar and half a teaspoon of cashmere red chili powder. This gives a very good color as soon as the vegetables are mixed well with the sauce and add the noodles.
- Keep the gas in the medium and we don't have to cook it much after adding the noodles. Along with the noodles, add both the patches of Maggie masala. Don't add salt to it because we put salt in the vegetable. The sauce also contains salt and this magi masala also contains salt and mix well.
- Just the flame on high for a minute and mix the sauce well in the noodles and then turn off the gas. Now our Chinese Fried Maggie is ready to cook Fried Maggie once.