New Delhi: PM Modi has addressed India from the ramparts of the Red Fort for the 7th consecutive time. He started his speech by saluting the Covid Warriors and the martyred soldiers in the time of Covid crisis. The PM said, "What we are breathing in independent India today is behind the sacrifice, and dedication of millions of sons and daughters of India. Today is the festival of all such independent fighters, heroes of freedom, heroic martyrs. " After which the PM mentioned from the Covid vaccine to the country's infrastructure.
1. Today, not one, not two, 3–3 vaccines of Covid are currently under testing phase. As soon as the green signal is received from the scientists, the country's preparation will also be made on a large scale production of those vaccines.
2. Another big campaign is going to start in the country from today. This is the National Digital Health Mission. National Digital Health Mission is about to bring a new revolution in India's health sector.
3. FDI in India has broken all records so far. FDI in India has increased by 18%. This trust does not come like this.
4. The country is moving towards spending more than 100 lakh crore rupees on the national infrastructure pipeline. About 7 thousand projects of different sectors have also been identified. It is going to be like a new revolution in infrastructure.
5. 7 crore poor families were given free gas cylinders, ration cards or not, more than 80 crore people have been provided with free food, about 90 thousand crores have been directly transferred to the bank accounts.
6. Many areas of the country are also left behind in terms of development. By choosing more than 110 such aspirational districts, special efforts are being made there so that people get better education, better health facilities, better employment opportunities.
7. A few days ago an 'Agriculture Infrastructure Fund' has been created to give modern infrastructure to the farmers of the country.
8. This is also the first time when the EMI of a home loan for your home is getting a rebate of up to 6 lakh rupees between the payment period. Just last year, a fund of 25 thousand crore rupees has been set up to complete thousands of incomplete houses.
9. Before 2014, only 5 dozen panchayats in the country were connected with optil fiber. In the last 5 years, 1.5 lakh gram panchayats in the country have been connected with optical fiber. In the coming 1000 days, every village in the country is going to be connected with optical fiber.
10. Of the 40 crore Jan Dhan accounts opened in India, about 22 crore accounts are of women only. At the time of Covid, in April-May-June, about 3 thousand crore rupees have been directly transferred to the accounts of women in these 3 months.